Please read and understand this policy carefully before you start using our products and services. In particular, you should focus on reading the terms marked in bold/bold underline to ensure that you fully understand and agree with these terms before you start using them. Regarding the professional vocabulary related to this policy, we will try our best to explain it to you in a concise and popular way to enhance your understanding.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the content of this policy, you can contact us through the various contact methods provided by the following email: email@example.com.
1. The type of personal information we collect from you
The information we get from users will help us provide personalized services for users' shopping in the platform mall, and continuously improve the user's shopping experience. The types of information we collect are as follows:
The information you want us to provide: We accept and store any information you provide to us on this platform or in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but this may prevent you from using many characteristic services of this platform mall.
Automatically obtained information: Whenever you communicate with us, we accept and store certain information.
Obtaining information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our user information database.
2. How do we share the information we receive
(1) Merchants on the platform that are not under our control: We have close cooperation with platform merchants. In some cases, merchants on these platforms sell products to you by opening stores on merchants on this platform. In other cases, we will jointly open stores, provide services or sell products with merchants on the platform. You can identify when your transaction involves merchants on the platform, and we share user information related to the transaction with the merchants on the platform.
(2) Third-party service providers: We hire other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. For example: managing checklists, delivering packages, sending letters, emails or text messages, removing duplicate information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing users with other services. They have access to user information needed to perform their duties, However, this information cannot be used for any other purpose.
(4) Obtain your consent: In addition to the above, when information about you may be disclosed to a third party, you will be notified, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share this information with the third party.
3. How do we protect your information security
In the process of information transmission, we will work hard to protect the security of your information. It is very important to prevent others from using your password or using your device without authorization. Therefore, you should ensure that when you share a device with others, log out in time after using it.
4. Third-party advertisers and links to other websites
5. How do you manage personal information
5.1 Access and update your personal information
This platform mall allows you to enter your account and access and correct the information related to your interaction with the platform mall. The purpose of such access is only to read and update account information under certain circumstances. Your personal information includes: account information, receiving information, order information, browsing information, review information, invoice information, etc.
You can choose not to provide certain information, even though you are required to provide information when purchasing or using certain characteristic services of this platform mall. You can add or update the above-mentioned types of personal information we collect from you. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the original information on file.
5.2 Delete your personal information
The information that you can directly clear or delete on our product or service page, including order information, browsing information, and delivery address information (except for the necessary information required by this platform to provide you with services).
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
(1) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
(3) If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
(4) If you cancel your account;
(5) If we plant services and operate.
If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to be deleted in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization. When you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information in the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.